About the forum
The high valuable presentations during the Forum will highlight that countries in the region will absorb available EU structural funds to invest in their rail systems and also to draw attention to the enormous potential of the Central and East European rail market.
The conference will address Key Questions such as:
• Shaping a Single European Railway Area
• Cross-border interoperability for a seamless rail transport
• Digitalisation – the new tool of modern railways
• The competitiveness of rail freight transport
• The role of the private sector in stimulating innovating and increasing transport efficiency
In order to further meet your expectations, Technical Visits will be organised during the second day of the Forum.freight railcar manufacturing, engineering and repair business
Join the Forum to meet your peers and to share knowledge and expertise in the railway transport sector.